March 16, 2020

Reading Challenge 2020

Reading Challenge 2020


Now that 2020 is here, it's time to set the new reading challenge! I'm keeping the same challenge that I did the previous years, although I have yet to complete it! This year, I feel very positive. Let's do this!


So, in 2020 I will read:
  1. a novel from Europe: The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, by Douglas Adams
  2. a novel from the Middle East
  3. a novel from East Asia: The Key, by Jun'ichirō Tanizaki
  4. a novel from North America: 
  5. a novel from South America:
  6. a novel from Oceania: 
  7. a novel from Africa
  8. a novel that won the Man Booker Prize
  9. a novel that won the Pulitzer Prize
  10. a novel written by a Nobel Prize recipient
  11. a play
  12. a book of poetry: Love & Misadventure, by Lang Leav
  13. a collection of short stories
  14. a manga
  15. a superhero comic: Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, by Frank Miller
  16. a non-superhero comic: Dr. Herbert West Astounding Tales of Medical Malpractice, by Bruce Brown
  17. a classic: Howards End, by E.M. Forster
  18. a non-fiction bookBrief Answers to the Big Questions, by Stephen Hawking
  19. a memoir/biography: Mauthausen, by Iakovos Kambanellis
  20. a novel that won the Nebula Award
So, this is it! This is the fourth year that I'm doing this challenge, and I'm really happy that it will "force" me to read more diverse books. Feel free to join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, everyone! Thanks for stopping by. I value comments a lot. So if you have anything to say feel free to express yourselves on the comments below! I try to respond to all of your comments and if you leave a link to your blog I will visit it :)