December 23, 2014

Reading Challenge


The first challenge for this blog will be to read all of David Mitchell's novels in chronological order. New Year's, then, will find me reading Ghostwritten, which was first published in 1999. Six novels by the same author is a challenge in itself, but I'm rather intrigued by this one, although I have to confess that I have already read Cloud Atlas. There is only to check if the magic is still there.
So, to make a complete list of the books included in this challenge, I will read:
  • Ghostwritten (1999)
  • number9dream (2001)
  • Cloud Atlas (2004)
  • Black Swan Green (2006)
  • The Thousand Autumns of Jacob de Zoet (2010)
  • The Bone Clocks (2014)


I hope you'll join me in this Reading Armchair.

2 comments:

  1. Count me in! Do you mind though if I cheat a little bit and start at the end of December instead of 1st of January? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I'm glad you decided to join and I can't wait to discuss these books with you! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello, everyone! Thanks for stopping by. I value comments a lot. So if you have anything to say feel free to express yourselves on the comments below! I try to respond to all of your comments and if you leave a link to your blog I will visit it :)