November 25, 2020

I'm Back!

 Hello, everyone! I hope that you are all well and healthy.

These past few months have been a challenge for me. I needed some time off to sort out my thoughts and my mental state. My biggest regret is that I couldn't write the review for Utopia Avenue (the book that I wanted to write the most about). I guess that now it will have to wait until I reread it as I want to do this book justice. 

However, now I feel ready to start writing and be creative again 🎉 

I have plenty of ideas but I believe that my comeback should be with a new discussion post. So, I would like to ask for your help. Below, you will find a list of blog post ideas. What would you like to read about the most? 

5 comments:

  1. All of them? I mean, no pressure or anything 😂 😉.

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I do have something that combines a list with personal reading stories and some personal writing stories! Not trying to build hype though 😂

      Delete

Hello, everyone! Thanks for stopping by. I value comments a lot. So if you have anything to say feel free to express yourselves on the comments below! I try to respond to all of your comments and if you leave a link to your blog I will visit it :)