December 4, 2017

The Reading Book Post, December 4th



Hello, everyone! It's been a while since I've written a Reading Book Post, but here you have it: the first Reading Book Post of December! I'm already thinking what Christmas novel I'm going to read next. Do you have any recommendation? 

  • Gayle Forman, the author of If I Stay, has a new book coming on March 27, 2018. You can now see the cover of I Have Lost My Way, which is available for pre-order!

  • Wow! This must be one of the most impressive libraries I have ever seen! It's located in Binhai destrict in Tianjin, China. Well, I'vw just added one more dream vacation spot!

  • What if classic novels were written in the modern time? How would they even be called? Twitter users have come up with the most hilarious suggestions by using the #MakeClassicNovelsModern. I would definitely read Tess of the d'Uberdrivers, please someone make it happen!

  • Books: we love them, we read them, we collect them. But after a while, books begin to get old and damaged. Can't we do something for our books to remain in great condition? These are some helpful tips for all of the bookworms!

  • Earlier this year we lost the great playwright Sam Shepard. But his last novel, Spy of the First Person, is yet to be published. You can hear Michael Shanon read an excerpt from the upcoming novel.

  • Dictionary.com has announced that the word of 2017 is complicit. It's no wonder that such a word is used to describe this year..

  • Which "Cards Against Humanity" Card Defines Your Life? Take the quiz to find out! My card is "David Bowie flying in on a tiger made of lightning"! This is AWESOME! What's your card? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, everyone! Thanks for stopping by. I value comments a lot. So if you have anything to say feel free to express yourselves on the comments below! I try to respond to all of your comments and if you leave a link to your blog I will visit it :)