Hello, everyone! Spring is finally here, and we are officially just a little less than 2 months away from The Handmaid's Tale and American Gods tv series. I can't wait! Also, this month there are some pretty interesting books coming up, such as The Roanoke Girls, by Amy Engels, Strange the Dreamer, by Laini Taylor, and Hunted, by Meagan Spooner. Well, March seems to be a promising month! Anyway, let's see what happened in the literary world the previous week.
- We've known for some time now that Stephen King will collaborate with J.J. Abrams for a new tv series, called Castle Rock. Not much has become public. We only have a cryptic teaser. What is your guess?
- Looking for new comics? IMAGE has just announced 15 new series! I certainly have set my eyes on a couple of them!
- See the beautiful cover and read an excerpt from the upcoming YA novel Things I'm Seeing Without You, written by Peter Bognanni. The book will be released on September 26, 2017.
- Alec Baldwin's portrayal of Donald Trump is impressive. So, what more natural than co-writing a satirical novel about the new President? The book will be called You Can't Spell America Without Me: The Really Tremendous Inside Story of My Fantastic First Year as President Donald J. Trump. The famous actor will co-write it with Kurt Anderson and it will hit the shelves on November 7.
- How we all love Dr. Seuss' stories! Here are some stories behind some of his most popular once of them.
- It turns out that there are books that teach you how to be an adult. Yes, you've read that right! You can here the comedian Andy Richter narrate one of them, that deals with The Hangover. I need this full series!
- Are You A Realist Or An Idealist Based On The Synonyms You Pick? Take the quiz to find out! It turns out that I'm an Idealist, what about you?