Hello, everyone! It's been a while, but I've finally decided to post a monthly wrap-up. In this post I'll let you know of my reading and the progress on my reading challenges. February was a good month, as I read some pretty interesting books. I only hope that my luck with the novels I'm reading will continue.
First of all, let's see what I posted in February:
- The Reading Book Post, February 20th
- The Reading Book Post, February 27th
- Play(list) By The Book: The Handmaid's Tale
- Review: ICO - Castle In The Mist, by Miyuki Miyabe
Now let's see how my reading progressed:
- Secrets of a Summer Night, by Lisa Kleypas
- An Arabian Night: Nazin's Dream, by Garon Whited (short story)
- The Nobel Prize, by Mois Benarroch
- The Life of a Stupid Man, by Akutagawa Ryunosuke (short stories)
- Norse Mythology, Neil Gaiman
- Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace, by Henry Gilroy, Al Williamson (graphic novel)
- Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones, by Henry Gilroy (graphic novel)
- Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, by Chris Cerasi, Doug Wheatley, Mike Mayhew (graphic novel)
- Currently Reading
- Ethan Frome, by Edith Warton
Secrets of a Summer Night is a historical romance novel, the first instalment of the Wallflowers series. In my reading challenge February was the month that I had to read a romance novel, and so I have successfully completed it. As for the main challenge, this month I've checked out the collection of short stories by reading the book Norse Mythology, by Neil Gaiman.
Reading Plans for March
In March, I plan on finishing Ethan Frome, the book that will check out the classic book from my reading challenge. As for the monthly challenge, the theme is horror, and I've decided to read Heart-Shaped Box, by Joe Hill.
As for future posts you'll have to look for in the blog, are reviews of The Handmaid's Tale, by Margaret Atwood, Norse Mythology, by Neil Gaiman, and Ethan Frome. You can also expect some Weeckies, one of which will most definitely be Story of Your Life, by Ted Chiang.