September 30, 2015

5 Years Time

After the blog awards, it's time for a tag. This is seriously one of the most amazing tags I've come across! I was tagged by the amazing Raashi @ Be the Change you Wish to See in the World (read her version of the tag).


This is me, 5 years ago. I know that I haven't really shown you my face up until now, so there you have it. In this photo, I am 20 years old, I'm in a beautiful little, hidden beach in Corfu (where I studied) and I haven't changed that much in those 5 years (although I did change my hair and I'm happy about it). 

My goals for the future
  1. I really hope to find a job in the field of my interest, which is usability and user experience. But, to be honest, I don't have only this particular career in mind. Being able to support myself and having a pleasant working environment would be great. 
  2. In about three weeks, I'm moving in with my boyfriend in a city that I've never been before and I have no idea what it's like. In five years, I'd like to have a comfortable place to share with my loved one.
  3. I want to finish my novel! Ok, I hope that this one will take much less than 5 years, but it's something to look forward in the future. 
  4. I adore cocker spaniels! So at some point I really hope to adopt one (they are the cutest dogs!)
  5. Like Raashi said in her own post, I'd really like to keep blogging. I enjoy it immensely and it's something that would make really happy to continue doing. Plus, the community is so great, I've made so many amazing friends :)

I won't tag anyone in particular, but I would very much like to see your goals for the future. If you decide to do this tag, please share a link in the comments below :)

6 comments:

  1. Aww your photo is so sweet! <3 Oh my goodness! Good luck with the moving in! Hope it all goes well - sometimes the greatest things can come out of really unsure situations. Ahhh, I think this is the second time I've heard you mention your novel and it makes me so excited everytime! P.S. My neighbour has a cocker spaniel and they're just adorable! Cheers to the next 5 years! :)

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Well, I've decided to make it public that I'm writing one. Maybe I'll share the chapters with one one by one. Aren't cocker spaniels the cutest things? :D

      Delete
  2. Glad to finally see you and you look so cute!
    I know moving to a new city is a little scary but it feels good to think about what all you will get to explore in a new place. I too am moving next week to a new place and it's not a new city, it's a whole new country and I am very nervous! But, I hope I will enjoy and fun so I am scared but in a good way :)

    Nita@ www.book-choose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)
      Where do you move? At times, I feel a little scared, but most of the times I'm excited and I can't really wait to just go there.

      Delete
  3. I am in Sydney now. The city is beautiful but still kind of settling down :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes a while to get used to a new place, I know! I'll get through the same phase later on this week :) How is Australia? It sounds so far away from me..

      Delete

Hello, everyone! Thanks for stopping by. I value comments a lot. So if you have anything to say feel free to express yourselves on the comments below! I try to respond to all of your comments and if you leave a link to your blog I will visit it :)