This meme is hosted by Sugar & Snark.
Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favourite covers with that characteristic.
This week's characteristic is cups. So, here are my picks:
5. A Jane Auster Education: How Six Novels Taught Me About Love, Friendship, and the Things That Really Matter (2011) by William Deresiewicz
The title of this book is huge, but the cover is really funny. I like this cut-out gentleman figure.
4. Why We Broke Up (2011) by Daniel Handler
I have to admit that I like teacups and the colour red. How could I possibly not fall in love with this cover?
3. Longbourn (2013) by Jo Baker
Pride and Prejudice from the perspective of the maids? I couldn't miss this one!
2. Black Butler Vol. 1 (2007) by Yana Toboso
The previous entry had a maid, now it's only natural that I'd choose a cover with a butler. What better cover than this one?
1. Love, Rosie (2004) by Cecilia Ahern
I absolutely love this cover. The colours are amazing and the drawing is beautiful. It just makes me want to pick up and start reading it right away!