Thanks to Killian @ Leaf On The Breeze for tagging me! Check out his blog, it's amazing.
Four Names People Call Me Other Than My Real Name
- Aeriko, this is actually a greek word and it means a fairy of the wind in greek folklore.
- Konna, my real name is Konstantina and this is a shorter version of it.
- Dina, this too is a shorter version of my name but I don't particularly like it.
- It's actually these three :)
Four Jobs I've Had
- Secretary in an International Conference
- Assistant at a sports betting shop
- Lawyer Assistant
- Various voluntary works
Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once
- Before Sunset (actually the whole Before trilogy, but this one is my favourite)
- Bridget Jones' Diary (this is my bad mood movie)
- In the Mood for Love
- The Lord of the Rings trilogy, because every now and then I just feel like it
Four Books I'd Recommend
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
- The Housekeeper and the Professor by Yoko Ogawa
- Women in Love by D.H. Lawrence
- Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
Four Places I Have Lived
- A small town in the north of Greece
- Small periods of time in Athens
- Corfu, where I studied and I still spend almost all of my time there
Four Places I Have Been
- London, which I love and I always try to find an excuse to visit
- Istanbul and other places in Turkey
- All over Greece
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
- Shakespeare & Co. in Paris. It's such an amazing bookshop!
- A certain coffee shop in Corfu
- In a park, a day much warmer than today
Four Things I Don't Eat
- Blood Sausages
Four of My Favourite Foods
- Pasta & Pizza. I have a thing for italian cuisine.
- Chicken Pie
Four TV Shows That I Watch
- The Office
Four Things That I'm Looking Forward to This Year
- Star Wars, Episode VII
- The new Sufjan Stevens album (a few more days to wait actually)
- The new Muse album
- Comicdom Con in Athens
Four Things I'm Always Saying
- "I'm reading this..."
- Talk about the music and movies I like
- Gaming/Sci-fi/Fantasy/Anime references
- I need coffee
People I tag: